Skip to content
- Is that you singing “A Million Dreams” in The Greatest Showman?
- It’s actually sung by the talented Zif Zaifman.
- How old are you?
- I am 16 years old.
- When did you start acting?
- I joined a children’s community theater group when I was 8. I booked my first professional gig when I was 12.
- In that scene in the Greatest Showman when you were slapped, was that real or a stunt?
- I had to turn my head before Mr. Hallett (played by Fred Lehne) struck Young Barnum. So I was never actually slapped.